Life gets in the way of blogging!?


Wow it feels so weird to post on here!? How did I get from posting daily to dropping to weekly, to sporadically and then not at all? Answer in my case is a mixture of blogging blues and a whole raft of life changing events coming one after the after (and in some cases at the same time!) In the last 7 months, I have planned a wedding & honeymoon (mine!) got married, got pregnant, and got a new job! I am so lucky to have been able to achieve all of these in such a short space of time! But at the same time, MAN my head is in a whirl! I didn't have the most "user friendly" pregnancy to start with, with 24/7 nausea for about 4 months and then just the usual pregnancy tiredness symptoms kicked in. I feel like all I have done for most of the last 7 months is work, and come home and sleep :( BUT surprisingly although I am now only 7 weeks to go til I am due to give birth (here's me and the bump last week above!) I have had a bit of an energy upswing, I have picked up my camera for the first time this year while on holiday last week and thought I'd venture back to Blogger and see if I can remember how to attach a photo! Lets see if I can keep it UP!!

4 comments:

  1. Cor that's a great photo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. taken by a great photographer!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh, so that's why you're not replying to emails, you're changed jobs! Can you email me on my hotmail or work account, please? Pretty please? Rylando

    ReplyDelete