272/365 One day when I grow up I might become a Fashion Blogger........




.......but until then I won't give up my day blog! :) hahaha yeah yeah I am SO funny, I know! So this is another tick for my 24 in 12 list  to go on a thrifting spree. Finding time to visit what we charmingly call here in the UK a Charity Shop is hard because of the thing I have to do every day so I can afford to shop (work that is) so I was browsing online and found to my great surprise and delight that you can buy from Oxfam online!!! SO exciting! So I found these amazing jackets and snapped them up! So from the top a buttery leather jacket / blazer for £7, a linen and sequin cap sleeved jacket for £12 and a super soft drapey suit jacket for £10! They are all in immaculate condition and were delivered right to my desk! This could become a new obsession! I styled them up for some holiday season looks with a sequin mini, a leopard print bustier dress and a navy sequinned one shoulder mini dress (the dresses from Forever 21 - who are new to the UK - really great design and quality at low prices!) Here comes party season!!!

1 comment: