247/365 Datchet Photo Trip






When I bought my camera back in February, my first "photo trip" out to play with it was to the cute adorable little village of Datchet. So today when my best friend Tim brought his new DSLR over, there was only one place to take him for his first test photo session :) So much to see and take shots of in the autumn sunshine! Looking back on the shots in took 8 months ago, I really pleased with my development, clearly I have got used to the camera and can now manipulate it to get the shots I can "see" in my mind, but I can also see my photographic eye continuing to develop, and I have a much clearer idea of how I want to capture a subject now than I did then. Project 365 has been integral to this process, I am convinced that if I didn't have to publish a photo a day, my camera would sit on a shelf gathering dust until a holiday, or special day out, and I am guessing I wouldn't have seen much development at all in 8 months. So as I enter the last third of the project, I am guessing it's very much going to be part of my life again next year too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment