194/365 Congratulations to my Darling Man!



Who is this mysterious man.... Walking the streets of Bloomsbury all gowned and hatted?









Yes it's my darling boyfriend! I was lucky enough to be invited to his graduation for his Masters Degree yesterday, and I got to go and clap and proudly watch him be recognised for his achievements :) Such a fun day! Although the weather would NOT play ball and we ran from the University to the venue and back again in torrential rain, but it did add a certain surreality to the days events, hundreds of gowned men and woman running through the rain with mortar boards on!




And here he is at the champagne reception with his proud Mum and Dad!




And with me, his super proud girlfriend! :)


Days like these, it makes me so so happy to be a photographer and to be able to capture these moments forever. And to have this blog, and share them all with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment