184/365 Not AGAIN !!!


When I woke up with an inability to swallow and generally feeling like I had been beaten up, I worried that it might be my old friend of not long ago back for a return visit... and sure enough a trip to the emergency docs, and the look of horror on the GP's face at the size of my tonsil confirmed it.Yes tonsillitis again :( :( This time, double dose antibiotics and told to return on bank holiday Monday if no improvement... which leaves me wondering - did I ever really get rid of it the first time!?!?! So I wave off the BF to go and stay with friends and have our fun weekend away which I was really looking forward to (despite his vehement protests and want to stay with me and mop my fevered brow!) and prepare myself for another few days of feeling like proverbial death warmed up! Woo hoo!! (sarcasm anyone??)

No comments:

Post a Comment