96/365 Check out my new baby!



So what do you go shopping for at a Car Show? Well a Sewing Machine of course *smile* I saw this darling on one of the jumble stalls and it kept talking to me all day until I went back with The Negotiator (A.K.A The BF!) who managed to get me a great deal on it. Although I bought it primarily for it's beauty, it also looks in good working order to me, and I am planning to recondition it and use it! My grandma had one really similar to this, and both my Mum and me wish so much we hadn't got rid of it for that "nice new electric one" because they are nothing but trouble and always break down, whereas this little beauty is 100 years old and still working, and looking gorgeous too! 

1 comment:

  1. I had a similar feeling with the Ipad 2 talking to me :o)

    ReplyDelete