33/365 - Great start to my day!



This is my hand… yes clearly a good start to the day is to still have one in place! Here is a live action shot of me poised over my keyboard at the office ready to proactively / reactively / retro actively / every kind of actively, assist my clients in solving technology issues and becoming their “trust based value added” partner (add additional corporate buzz words as needed!) But that’s STILL not the great start to the day referred to in the title! To give the background, a while back I bought myself a carnelian crystal ring, I found it while surfing online and thought a) it looked cute and b) it promised to add the following to my life: A stabilising stone, Carnelian restores vitality and motivation, and stimulates creativity.  It gives courage, promotes positive life choices, dispels apathy and motivates for success. It helps in trusting yourself and your perceptions.  It overcomes negativity and encourages steadfastness.  Carnelian improves analytic abilities and clarifies perception.  It sharpens concentration and dispels mental lethargy.  Protects against envy, rage and resentment.  Calms anger, banishes emotional negativity and replaces it with a love of life” Sounds like it was designed for me!? But I did buy it really because I thought it was a different and beautiful piece of jewellery. However I then began to notice that if I didn’t wear it, I kind of missed it, and wondered “is there more to this gemology than meets the eye?” Can 950 million Hindu’s, which is about 14% of the world's population be wrong? Last Friday I washed my hands and spectacularly managed to shatter it in 3 places L and I was pretty gutted! There is a belief in Hindu Gemology that once a gem has done its “work” and balanced you out, then the stone may fall out, or you just might not feel like wearing it anymore, but I didn’t feel that that time had come with my cute little ring….. And first thing this morning the wonderful presence in my life that is Shilpz gave me a new one! Even nicer than the first, and all the more special for being a thoughtful and wonderful surprise present to start my week. So by 8:30am this morning it was already hugs all round, and as you can see from the photo, it’s now back balancing me out! PHEW! Thanks Shilpz xxx

1 comment:

  1. What a great start to the week, and how lovely to receive such a wonderful gift :)

    ReplyDelete