26/365 - While we are on the subject of cars...


This is my new baby! Finally, after the KA started to loose the will to go on a little, and after 7 years, i have bought myself a "proper" car at last! I never really understood the emotional attachment and pleasure i saw other people get from their cars, until NOW! And now i get it!! :) I love driving this even on the stinky congested commute to work, but especially with a nice stretch of motorway with no traffic or speed cameras, i think we know what i am alluding to here! Its amazingly fast and responsive for me, coming from the KA with a 1.3L engine and i think about 70 bhp, to a 2.0L engine and about 150 bhp, i have pretty much doubled my power, and it felt like it especially at first when i was putting my foot down as if i was in the KA, and would suddenly be at 60mph! SUCH FUN! Nuff said :)

2 comments: